We plan and operate a variety of programs to support employment and startups for 2039 young people, including entrepreneurship education, fostering startups, job matching, creator education, supporting self-employment, and cultural events.
- Digital ∙ Life ∙ School
- This is an innovative entrepreneurship training to find your own job through team project based entrepreneurial simulation. Ideas are supported to be developed as commercialization model through start-up competency training and professional mentoring.
- Creator Education
- This is an educational program that helps young people become professional video creator. We help creators identify a profit model and settle into a job through theoretical education, channel consulting, and shooting and editing processes.
- Do Dream Match Makers
- This is an employment support program that connects startups with high potential and youths who are looking for jobs, along with customized job training.
- Incubation Center
- We provide support to the selected excellent team of Digital∙Life∙School and contest with an office area, individual container shop, and opening of select shop within Shinhan Do Dream Space. This is a customer-oriented incubation program that allows initial startup to stabilize business and improve products through customer development and sales experience in given space.
- Do Dream Academy
- We give training of customer management, finance, business management, and PR marketing to SOHO self-employed businessmen, and support networking to help enhance their ability to propagate and success.
- Free Market & Festival
- We hold ‘Majuchijang’, the Young Creator’s Market. This is a meeting place where the brands created by young entrepreneurs can be discovered and introduced. We also hold various cultural events and festivals for citizens to enjoy.